Warning regarding the Mocha Brown Skin
1. The manufacturing period for this item is 60 business days and it may finish earlier or little later depending on the circumstances.
2. Following conditions may appear due to the characteristics of the tanning skin:
A) Spots / Marbling : These markings may show when resin colors are combined and it is not considered as damage or faulty.
B) Micro dusts / Micro air pocket : In case of tanning skin, micro dusts are not considered as damage of faulty.
C) Gate / Parting line : Gate removal trace or wide parting lines are not considered as damage and not subjected for A/S
due to the characteristics of tanning skin.
D) Micro scratches / Scratches : Minor scratches, scratches and markings occurred during shipping are not considered as damage
E) Color difference occurred while moving parts: Due to the characteristics of tanning skin, the parts around joints may get discolor
due to scratches and these are not considered as damage or faulty.
F) The color differences between the head and body or different parts are not considered as damage or faulty.
We ask for your understandings.
* However, when the case A/B/C are apparent on the front face of the doll, it may be exchanged or get A/S.
3. In the case of tanning there are some unavoidable flaws when manufacturing.
The standard criteria and manufacturing process are different from previously made normal and white skins and we ask for your
4. When storing the tanning skin items, please be careful of the following conditions:
A) Please avoid the high temperature and high humidity.
When the inside temperature is high in summer please use appropriate air conditioning and store in a cool place.
B) We are using the UV protect material but please try not to expose to the direct sunlight.
C) Our company's newly developed tanning skin is engineered to get lightened instead of turning green like existing skins.
However, discoloration may occur in different forms depending on the condition of storing, exposure and other factors and
we ask for your understandings.
(ex) Exposure to paint thinner, exposure to outside sunlight for long period in locations like California, contact with unapproved
D) Due to the characteristics of the tanning skin, you can not correct the scratches with sand paper.
When small dents or scratches are occurred, please maintain it with cleansing and removing the fragments.