· Pre-order items are generally shipped within 60 business days from the date order is received.
However, it may be delayed 5-10 business days depending on our manufacturing facility condition or other matters.
· This parts do not follow the same quality control as the head parts.
For service, exchange or refund, please refer to the guide shown on the item description.
· Following cases are not considered as defective as it is inevitable flaws originated from our manufacturing process.
These products are not eligible for exchange or control service:
- Flaws caused as characteristic of ball jointed dolls (step difference or asymetrical structure)
- Minor air pockets and scratches, spots and urethane stains.
- Parting line and gate hole stains caused when finishing up.
- Minor color differences between body parts.
- Color differences between optional parts and main parts from different orders.
- Impressions of sanding caused while removing the gates.
- Additional impressions of esthetics caused while removing the residues.
- Showing of fine dusts or bubbles.
Our company follow a strict guideline for finishing up the product and also has very high quality standards.
If you have any other questions, please inquire through the 1:1 care center available on our website.
· Since it is a limited release sale, if you do not make payment after ordering, you will be penalized.
Please consider others who wants to order.
Warning regarding the Mocha Brown/Milktea Rose Skin
1. The manufacturing period for this item is 60 business days and it may finish earlier or little later depending on the circumstances.
2. Following conditions may appear due to the characteristics of the special skin:
A) Spots / Marbling : These markings may show when resin colors are combined and it is not considered as damage or faulty.
B) Micro dusts / Micro air pocket : In case of special skin, micro dusts are not considered as damage of faulty.
C) Gate / Parting line : Gate removal trace or wide parting lines are not considered as damage and not subjected for A/S due to the characteristics of tanning skin.
D) Micro scratches / Scratches : Minor scratches, scratches and markings occurred during shipping are not considered as damage or faulty.
E) Color difference occurred while moving parts: Due to the characteristics of special skin, the parts around joints may get discolor due to scratches and these are not considered as damage or faulty.
F) The color differences between the head and body or different parts are not considered as damage or faulty.
We ask for your understandings.
* However, when the case A/B/C are apparent on the front face of the doll, it may be exchanged or get A/S.
3. In the case of tanning there are some unavoidable flaws when manufacturing.
The standard criteria and manufacturing process are different from previously made normal and white skins and we ask for your understanding.
4. When storing the special skin items, please be careful of the following conditions:
A) Please avoid the high temperature and high humidity.
When the inside temperature is high in summer please use appropriate air conditioning and store in a cool place.
B) We are using the UV protect material but please try not to expose to the direct sunlight.
C) Our company's newly developed tanning skin is engineered to get lightened instead of turning green like existing skins.
However, discoloration may occur in different forms depending on the condition of storing, exposure and other factors and we ask for your understandings.
(ex) Exposure to paint thinner, exposure to outside sunlight for long period in locations like California, contact with unapproved chemicals.
D) Due to the characteristics of the tanning skin, you can not correct the scratches with sand paper.
When small dents or scratches are occurred, please maintain it with cleansing and removing the fragments.